Blue Mountain Inn invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following position:
Job title: Front office supervisor
Reports to: Hotel Manager
Primarily supervises front office team to ensure efficient and smooth operations for producing excellent feedbacks and guest satisfaction. Responds in a professional and courteous manner to guests by providing accurate and timely information and services. Ensures hotel charges are processed diligently to guest’s accounts and billing instructions are verified.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensures outstanding customer care at all times.
- Courteously and accurately answers inquiries from potential guests and accepts hotel reservations.
- Supervise daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
- Train, direct the work of, resolve issues, coach and counsel the front desk team members to ensure quality operation.
- Allocate rooms to expected arrivals
- Cross check all billing instructions and ensure that they are correctly updated.
- Ensure front office log book and other hotel log books are updated and actioned upon.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by the management.
• A positive attitude.
• Excellent communication skills
• Friendly and professional telephone manner.
• Patience and tact.
• Ability to stay calm under pressure.
Qualification and experience:
• Minimum of a degree in hospitality management or any other related field.
• Must have 2 years experience as front office personnel in a hotel or any hospitality establishment.
• Must be between 30-35 years of age.
Submissions of applications:
Applications accompanied by a detailed CV, names of two referees and reference letter, certified copies of educational certificates and transcripts should be submitted by email to email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org or hand delivered to Blue Mountain Inn clearly marked Mamotlatla@HR office.
Closing date is 18.01.2019