With 98 fully furnished rooms equipped with DSTV, the hotel is one of the largest hotels in Lesotho. Situated on a hilltop, you will be dumbstruck by the magnificent view of the blue mountains. The hotel has well manicured gardens, and one can hear the birds chirping away in the mornings and evenings.
With 5 conference halls and a boardroom, the hotel is fully equipped to meet all your conferencing needs. Buffets are served for big groups, so that least time is lost during lunch hours, enabling you to get back to your important meetings in time. Did we mention that Blue Mountain Inn makes one of the best wood fired pizzas in the country? !!!!
Places of interest include the unique Kome Caves Village and Thaba-Bosiu Cultural Village & Heritage site – which is the burial grounds of the Royal Family. Other places of interest include a number of wool and mohair tapestry makers distributed within a 5 km radius of he hotel. So come, and be part of the Lesotho adventure, come and visit the only country in the world which lies entirely above the 1000 meters above sea level mark!
Some of our facilities are shown below
- 70 Fully Furnished Rooms.
- Three Conference halls and a boardroom & 40 Km North of Maseru.
- A public and private bar on the premises.
- Dining room capacity 65, extendable to 100.
- Boarding facilities for over 100 people.
- Swimming pool within premises.
- A bank, gymnasium and small shopping centre 10 metres down the road from the hotel Blue Mountain Inn is 40km north of Maseru.